Almost half of Canadians are not drinking enough water. Water is fundamental to our health. It revives, rejuvenates and regulates our body systems and is responsible for maintaining a healthy body and a lively mind.
Try not to rely on caffeinated or carbonated beverages to feel hydrated, they are effectively tricking your body into feeling it has an adequate fluid intake.
Refill your reusable bottle often. Aim to drink 8 – 10 cups per day.
Symptoms of Dehydration:
- Dry mouth
- Extreme thirst
- Dizziness or Lightheaded feeling
Reasons to Drink Water:
- Promotes weight loss and curbs appetite
- Maintains clear and supple skin
- Flushes impurities from systems Improves muscle tone
- Aids in resistance to stress and fatigue
- Dehydration can lead to fat deposits
- Prevents water retention.