- Air purification units have been placed in each treatment room, the washroom and in
the reception area.Each unit runs continually throughout the day.
- *Continuous air circulation filtration runs throughout the clinic.
- *Thorough disinfection of each treatment room occurs after every appointment.
- *Sanitization logs are kept for the common areas and for each treatment room.
- *Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic.
- *We encourage patients to wash hands upon arrival.
- *All practitioners wear medical grade masks & glasses or face shields.
- *All patients are required to wear a disposable or reusable face mask for the length of
their visit to the clinic.
- *A plexiglass barrier has been placed at the reception desk.
- *A health screening questionnaire is asked of each patient while booking appointments.
- *The questionnaire is repeated upon arrival to the clinic for every appointment.
- *Practitioners fill out a workday questionnaire upon arrival at the clinic.
- *Practitioners and patients’ temperatures are taken upon arrival at the clinic.
- *All visitors are asked to sign the visitor’s log upon time of arrival and exit for contact tracing purposes.
- *Appointments are being booked with spacing to minimize patient interaction.
- *Patients are asked to arrive at the time of the appointment, not early.
- *There are only 2 chairs in the reception area, 2 metres apart.
- *Patients are asked to come alone to their appointment.
- *Practitioners check their temperature upon arrival at the clinic.
*Patients’ temperatures are checked with a touches thermometer upon arrival at the clinic.