We’re excited to announce that we have a position available.
The Neighbourhood Clinic has provided proven traditional healing therapies integrated with state of the art rehabilitation technology by certified professionals since 2003.
At The Neighbourhood Clinic we offer customized, one-on-one care in a calm and inviting environment using the principles and practices of Naturopathic Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine, Low Intensity Laser Therapy, Registered Massage Therapy, Reflexology, Thai Massage, Trigenics, NISA Therapy, Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
You’ll find the postion that is available immediately, below.
We are currently looking for a part-time RMT to join our team for 2 to 3 days per week and to take part in off site events.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- Direct service and patient care
- Promoting preventative care, wellness and massage therapy as well as inter referral within the clinic
- Must be a member of the CMTO
- Proof of valid liability/malpractice insurance.
- Interest in pursuing post graduate education & professional development
- Great communication and team work skills
New graduates welcome
Send resume to email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!